Sunday, April 4, 2010

Tim's Bio...

I'm Tim Kippel, I am Steven's "big brother" and actually the oldest of 5. I was born and raised in Merced California, and I am the creator of a Facebook group called "Merced Natives" which as of today has 1,419 members. Let me get down to what I love. Sure there are several things, numerous things really; but for our purposes here: photography.


The timelessness of photos intrigues me. There is almost something magical in the process of capturing an image. The possibility that a photo I take today could be cherished by a great-great grandchild is very real. As a photographer I enjoy being a piece in this incredible and beautiful legacy. Maybe my images will be the very thing other people have dreamt of creating but didn't have the knowhow or courage to.


I'm beginning to realize there is much more to me than I've known or experienced, and photography seems to bring that to light. I have a deep sense of satisfaction when I create something, or capture the beauty around me. What joy there is in creation, I can't imagine how God must have felt.

0 comments: